Since 1994, the Chronic Care Center has been cooperating with:
- Thalassemia International Federation (TIF), Cyprus.
- Juvenile Diabetes Foundation International, USA.
- Association Jeunes Diabétiques (AJD), France.
Starting 1994, the Center has been supported at the curative and/or preventive level by the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Social Affairs, the European Commission, SLCD, UNICEF, WHO, Hope Worldwide, and many other organizations.
The Center's partners and supporters, who believed in its mission, have increased with time.
In 2000, the Center benefited from the assistance of the Italian Government to equip its Genetic Research Laboratory, through MOPH and AVSI.
In 2003, the Japanese Embassy supported the Laboratory through the Grass Root Program.
- 1994-current: Ministry of Public Health Agreement for the treatment of patients
- 1994-current: Ministry of Social Affairs Agreement to establish a joint National Program for the Prevention of Thalassemia.
- 1998: 5-year Collaboration Agreement with Harvard School of Public Health in the area of Genetics
- 2003: Agreement with the American University of Beirut in the area of teaching and Genetic Research.
- 2005: Memorandum of Understanding with IME (Instituto Mediterraneo di Ematologica funded by the Italian Government for Bone Marrow Transplantation
- 2008-current: Agreement with the St. Joseph University in the area of Genetics.